Your guide will pick you up from where you are staying in Valparaiso or you can meet your guide at Plaza Soto Mayor Square. From there, you will start to discover the historic and beautiful city of Valparaiso, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003. The tour begins in Sotomayor Square. From there, you will walk; use the “Trole”, gondolas, and public transportation to travel the hills of the city, including the route of the immigrants who had a significant cultural and architectural influence in this unique port town. You will eat a tasty lunch in a local restaurant, and visit some of Valparaiso’s signature murals, viewpoints, and local stores located in the famous Cordillera, Alegre, and Concepcion Hills. After a great day living as a “Porteño,” our guide will take you back safely to your place of accommodation.
Modality: By car, by foot, and public transportation.
What time? Between 7:30 am – 8:30 am. Just let us know.
Duration: 3. 5 – 4 hours
Price: 45.000 per person (3-5 people) / 55.000 CLP per person (2 people) / 70,000 CLP (solo traveler).
Persons: 1 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 6 or more!)
What to bring? Sunblock, hat, jacket (during winter), and comfortable pair of shoes.
- Private bilingual guide
- Pick up at your place of accommodation in Valparaiso (You can also meet your guide at Plaza Soto Mayor Square)
- Walking Tour in Valparaíso
- Snack/Sandwich + water/beverage
- Lunch (25.000 CLP extra per person)
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!