In the mountain range of the Andes, there exist very special trails. We will discover them on horseback, and enjoy direct contact with the unique environment that exists there. A vehicle will take us from Santiago to the Santa Matilde farm, where the horses and mules await us. With them, we will delve deep into the Andes.
During the journey, we will be riding with mule and horse drivers and specialized guides for approximately 3 and a half hours. We will cross the Molina River many times, as we approach a beautiful viewpoint to the valley, where we will likely be able to spot condors! At the viewpoint, we will have half an hour to drink water and enjoy our little country lunch/snack. Returning to the farm, where the adventure started, the vehicles will await us to bring us back safely to the hotel.
Modality: By car and of course, by horse ?
What time? Between 9:00 – 11:00 AM. Just let us know
Duration: 6 ~ 7 hours
Price: 80.000 CLP per person (3 people or more) / 90.000 CLP per person (2 people) / 150.000 CLP (solo traveler).
Persons: 1 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 4 or more!)
What to bring? Sunblock, hat, jacket (during winter), and comfortable pair of shoes.
- Private transport
- A bilingual guide
- Entrance to the Fundo Santa Matilde or any farm in Maipo Valley
- Horseback riding
- Snack/Sandwich + water/beverage
- Lunch (25.000 CLP extra per person)
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!