Our guide will pick you up from the place where you are staying in Santiago. From there, you will drive about an hour and a half to the historic and beautiful city of Valparaiso, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2003. The tour begins in Sotomayor Square. From there, you will walk; use the “Trole”, gondolas, and public transportation to travel the hills of the city, including the route of the immigrants who had a significant cultural and architectural influence in this unique port town. You will eat a tasty lunch in a local restaurant, and visit some of Valparaiso’s signature murals, viewpoints, and local stores located in the famous Cordillera, Alegre, and Concepcion Hills. After a great day living as a “Porteño,” our guide will take you back safely to your place of accommodation.
Modality: By car and by foot.
What time? Between 7:30 am – 8:30 am. Just let us know.
Duration: 9 – 10 hours
Price: 100,000 CLP per person (3-5 people) / 125,000 CLP per person (2 people) /220,000 CLP (solo traveler)
Persons: 1 – XX (Ask for a discount if you are a group of 6 or more!)
What to bring? Sunblock, hat, jacket (during winter), and comfortable pair of shoes.
- Private bilingual guide
- Private Transport (Pick up and drop off at hotel located in Santiago)
- Walking Tour in Valparaíso
- Snack/Sandwich + water/beverage
- Visit Viña del Mar
- Lunch (25.000 CLP extra per person)
* All our services in City Trekking Guide are completely private. Therefore, we can adapt to all your needs during your tour experience.
* This tour does not include entrance to the museums. In case you want to enter you must asked by email before the tour.
* If you wish to include any other sights/attractions/etc., or take out any of our proposed ones, please feel free to let us know and we can make you another offer!